I didn’t know exactly how to end this year on Purple Avocado. There’s still countless of recipes unpublished on my computer. Next year I’ll finally continue with my project ‘Food from Friends‘ there are some amazing people and recipes I have to share with you. My blog has been online for more than a year already. For others this my sound trivial, but for me this means one year of both joy and sorrow, a year full of committment. I am really proud for having mastered one year of blogging on Purple Avocado. Working on a project for a year without quitting or giving up and still having fun. This makes me immensely happy. I’m even more happy about the fact that people actually read and even like what I’m doing here. Thank you so much my dear readers, 2016 was a blast and 2017 some new crazy shit is about to happen.
In order to honour and remember the last exciting blogger year I’ve collected to most clicked recipes for you in this post. I’ve reedited some of the older photos (it’s incredible how my photography has changed in this year) and linked them to the recipes. Simply click on the photos below.
1. Black Pumpkin Sushi
2. One Pot Couscous with Spinach and Peanut Sauce
3. Vegan Quiche with green Asparagus, wild garlic and dried tomatoes
4. Sweet Potato Curry with roasted Chick Peas
5. Green Spelt Sushi with vegetables
6. Vegan Cashew Coconut Pancakes with Pomegranate and Coconut Curd Topping
7. Homemade Cashew Butter
8. Stuffed Sweet Potato with Spinach and Feta
9. Vegan Potato Salad with Avocado, smoked Tofu and Kala Namak
10. Chocolate Peanut Porridge
11. Vegan Seitan Roast in puff pastry stuffed with mushrooms
12. Miso Soup for Beginners
13. Tteokbokki / Mochi with crunchy Tofu and korean Spinach Salad
14. Tofu Gnocchi Dinner Bowl
15. Tofu in Mustard Sauce
16. Vegan no bake date Brownies with peanut topping
17. Birthday cake with Fanta
18. Hearty sweet potato muffins
19. Silken Tofu Chocolate Mousse
20. 5 Minute Microwave Porridge and further Inspiration
Seeing all those beautiful photos and recipes in one post is quite impressive, don’t you think? Oh yeah!
I hope you’re all having a great year 2017 full of culinary deliciousness, health and mindfulness. Let’s all be(come) our best self.